Gem City Cakes

Friday, July 16, 2010

A HA!

I got this email last week


Hi Tiffany,
I work for the company that is producing Mutual of Omaha’s “proud sponsor of life’s aha moments” campaign– visit www.ahamoment.com to see what an aha moment is and the great real stories we filmed during the campaign in 2009.

Associated to that, we have a 34-foot Airstream mobile film studio that is traveling the US on a 25-city tour to capture the country’s aha moments. We are headed to Dayton next Monday, July 12th & Tuesday, July 13th, and would love to invite you to share what lead you to begin teaching yourself to decorate cakes, and how your life has changed since. I came across your blog and think that you would have a great story to share! You would just have to step into the Airstream studio for a few minutes and tell your story on film, which would be posted to www.ahamoment.com .

We would love to have you if you are interested. We will be parked at The Victoria Theatre on Monday, July 12th (11am to 7pm) and Tuesday, July 13th (11am to 7pm).

Let me know as soon as possible and I can reserve some time for you, thanks!


I was excited and when they asked me to bring a prop that represented my a-ha moment, I made a cake, of course!
aha

The inside was purple and white zebra stripe. I can't wait to get my link to my interview to post here! (Could be up to 30 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment