Gem City Cakes

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great American Bake Sale

I really want to get involved in the Great American Bake Sale

http:​/​/​gabs.​strength.​org/​site/​PageServer?​pagename=​GABS_​homepage

It puts 100% of the proceeds towards helping children and their website claims the funds stay local. I really want to sign up to host a bake sale, but I need to know that there will be people behind me on this because I can't do it all by myself. If you would be willing to bake a dozen cookies, bake a cake, make some brownies or cup cakes or something to donate to this, and if you'd be willing to sit someplace with me on a Sunday or two selling this stuff for a good cause, please let me know.

If I can get the people behind it, I am more than willing to put in the leg work to advertise our bake sale and get us a spot to hold it. 

If you are here in Dayton, Ohio and want to help, shoot me an email at gemcitykitty@tmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment